Property Adorable To The Art Of Living Devotees

Corner View 
This friend is close to my heart for one reason: Real estate development is not a source of income for him. It is a passion to him.

He has put up an apartment structure in a Bangalore locality, a couple of years ago. When I attended its inauguration, he took me around to show all its exteriors and interiors. It has been intriguing to watch that the quality and comfort were the most superior in every flat of that apartment. Impression I got was that the furnishing in those were not created just for selling or renting. They reflected the urge of an artist to be perfect in all respects and be adorable to a whole lot of art lovers. When I asked him why he didn't try to sell flats like others, who keep properties open for booking at the foundation stage itself, he replied astonishingly. He counter questioned, 'Will a sculptor ever wishes make his creation public, before it's artwork is complete in all respects?'

Since there was no crazy pricing, all flats in the structure elaborated above got sold out within a record time.


Side View
Short and simple expression of himself is this: If a customer is heartfelt and has no complaints after the purchase or lease of my property, it is enough for me. It doesn't bother me if I just get one rupee profit for my efforts, while others are reaping thousands of rupees for the same effort.

I invited this dedicated builder cum developer to our house when, by the grace of our beloved Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar, we've been able to convince Mohanakumari, Senior Singer of The Art Of Living, to conduct a Guru Pooja in our house sometime back. That was the occasion when the extensive need of housing for The Art Of Living devotees from India and abroad was widely discussed.


An Interior View
Now it must be around two years after that discussion took place, and for my surprise, the builder called up and explained me the efforts he took to locate the site at Kaggalipura, so close to The Art Of Living Bengaluru Ashram.

It was beyond my imagination to think how can a builder cum developer be serious to such an extent about a casual talk, adhere pin to pin while he executes construction, and sell structure at a most competitive price, only when it gets cent percent ready for occupation.
He repeated every word of that two-year old discussion, detailing interiors which the AOL Devotees prefer to have in the housing they opt to purchase or have it on lease.

He invited me to visit the structure, of which the construction has just got completed. As a senior Civil Engineer I just visualize the lacunae first in any building I visit and accept it only when rectifications are implemented to the areas of my observation.

Visit of the subject building however provided me the total satisfaction, and made me volunteer to say that I will stand in front of the building and hand over key of the flat to any AOL Devotee, if he/she opts to purchase it after going through this blog post.



Interior Final Touches

June 14, 2019

Note: This blog post in 'Catchy' is less than two months old, and all apartments of the relevant project are SOLD OUT!

The spectacle became a reality due to the structure's incredible interiors and exteriors, incomparable set-up that's ideal for practitioners of meditation and yoga, besides ambiance always dreamy for dwellers of tiny apartments.


Similar projects are in pipeline, and those who could be lucky to purchase apartment in those are knocking doors of the rarest rare creative developer Damodar Hulekal (mobile phone # 9900110455), almost every day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attention Friends, UPI is messed up!

An excellent choice for overall health & well-being

J K Nair: Indian version of Brian Tracy?